What division should my child be in?
Division placement depends on a players birth year. Players born in 2003 will be in a division; Players born in 2004 will be in a division, etc.
- Please see the Age/Division Matrix on our Registration page for specific details.
How are the teams selected?
- Players who have played for a previous team and requested the same coach during the registration process will be rostered on the same team as long a all requirements for that division are met.
- After registration closes, the coaches attend a draft where players are selected. Every effort is made to distribute players among the teams based on age, gender, and ability level.
When will I know my child’s team/coach?
- During registration you will be asked if you would like to play on your previous team if so please enter your coach's name. We will do our best to place you with the same coach.
- Teams will be formed a few weeks prior to the first practice. If you are not contacted by a coach two weeks prior to the first practice contact the division coordinator for your coach assignment.
Where are the soccer fields?
- 160th and Bennington Road on the North side. Please park in either the East or West lots and not on the shoulder.
How will I know if a game has been canceled?
- The BENSC Board will make the determination by 4pm during the week and 7:00am on weekends based upon field and weather conditions. Notification will be posted on the website or can be sent via email or text message via Bennington Soccer Club text alerts on RainedOut