What division should my child be in?
Division placement depends on a players birth year. Players born in 2003 will be in a division; Players born in 2004 will be in a division, etc.
- Please see the Age/Division Matrix on our Registration page for specific details.
How are the teams selected?
- Developmental level players who have played for a previous team and requested the same coach during the registration process will be rostered on the same team as long a all requirements for that division are met.
- Competitive level age groups will have player assessments. Players will then be placed on teams with like skilled players.
When will I know my child’s team/coach?
- Teams will be formed a few weeks prior to the first practice, you will then be placed on a team and notified via TeamSnap App of your coach and team placement.
Where are the soccer fields?
- 160th and Bennington Road on the North side. Please park in either the East or West lots and not on the shoulder.
How will I know if a game has been canceled?
- The BENSC Board will make the determination based on field and weather conditions. Notification will be posted on the website or can be sent via email or text message using the TeamSnap App.